Our congregation is involved in a variety of mission activities. We work to engage our congregation and the community in local, regional, national and international mission efforts to positively impact the lives of others as a demonstration of God’s love.
Some of our more recent activities include:
- An Imagine No Malaria Campaign that raised more than $5000 to help support a comprehensive effort to eradicate malaria.
- A Souper Bowl of Caring campaign that raised funds and food for a local food bank.
- The Table, a free dinner on Sunday nights for Central Wyoming College students.
- Providing financial and food support to the Riverton Middle School Food for Break program.
- Hosting a free Easter Sunday pancake breakfast that is open to the public.
- Collaborating with other local organizations to offer a free Thanksgiving dinner in City Park.
- The construction of a labyrinth on the church grounds. The labyrinth is open to the public.
- A clean up project for a local basketball court located in a community.
- Providing financial support for the East Angola Pastor’s Project.
- The Missions in a Cup program that involves the sale of equal exchange and fair trade coffee, teas, chocolates, and other specialty items.
- A monthly loose change offering that supports a different mission project each month.
If you’d like more information about these and other mission activities of the church, or if you’re interested in collaborating with us on any of these activities, please contact the church office.