May Christ’s grace surround you. Thank you for checking out the happenings and folk who make up Riverton United Methodist Church. We want to be a blessing to others no matter your background or spiritual leanings.
I am privileged to be serving God here in Fremont County, Wyoming since February, 2017. I came after ministering for nine years for the Bishop in a special ministry position covering our four state region. Before that, I have been a local church pastor since 1983. I realize people connect with a church because of different needs and life situations. You may be —
* searching to have more meaning in life
* recovering from a major life happening
* finding a way to grow stronger as a family, couple, or individual,
* looking for a place of safety and peace
* hoping to be with people making a real, positive difference in the community and world, or
* wanting to grow spiritually.
If any of these might be where you are at, I invite you to attend worship, one of our events, or give me a call for conversation or coffee [307-856-2544]. I look forward to meeting you and pray for God to bless you wherever you might be in life today.
In Christ’s grace,
Rev. Deb Olenyik [Pastor Deb]
Worship with us on Sundays at 8:00 am or 10:30 am